Rebounders is a trampoline club open to all, but specialising in working with children and adults with disabilities.
We work with people of all abilities and ages, tailoring classes and progression to each individual we work with. Individual or group sessions are available for both children and adults.
Everyone who attends shows fantastic progress, this can vary from improving communication skills all the way to performing their first somersault.
“Accessing Rebounders has given my students great confidence, enjoyment and the ability to learn a new skill. This bespoke provision identifies the needs / abilities of our young people and encourages them to benefit. Great staff, great attitude.”
David Gregory, Ysgol Hen Felin
- We provide trampolining for all regardless of age and ability
- We specialise in working with clients with any type of special needs or disability
- All staff are qualified and experienced in working with a variety of needs and disabilities
- We provide both group and individual sessions to suit the needs of all clients
- We hold trampolining training courses
- We are always happy to provide support and advice